Eminence Insurance takes pride in our exceptional claims service. It’s the most important role we play and we work closely with our clients to ensure a smooth process.
Looking after your claim
We have a dedicated claims department which assists from the initial lodgement process right through to the final settlement of the claim.
What to do if you have a claim
Please contact us as soon as practical in the event of a claim. In all instances, please note the following:
- Never admit liability for a claim against you, even if you think you are at fault. To do so could result in the Insurer reducing or denying your claim.
- Do not repair or replace damaged property without the Insurance Company’s consent, except for temporary emergency repairs.
- You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately.
- Always retain damaged property for inspection if necessary and take photos if you need to throw them away eg. Food Spoilage
- Please report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report or report number.
- Motor vehicle accidents should be reported to the police if appropriate and in accordance with current regulations and in any event when one or more people have been injured.
Ready to explore your options?
Call us today on 0407 383 006 or enquire online.Enquire Online
We are a dedicated team which focuses on achieving the most favorable outcome for our clients requirements.
Effectively communicating with our clients ensuring covers we arrange meet their requirements.
Integrity and trust are the cornerstones of our relationships.
What our clients say
Satisfied clients and companies that have proudly partnered with Eminence Insurance.
We are beyond grateful
“ Thank you Lenneta for the Excellent service you and your team provide. We are beyond grateful that you work so hard to get the best value out of our policies and when we do have to make a claim, the process is efficient, quick and minimal downtime to the business. We would highly recommend Eminence Insurance to any business looking for this high level of service and streamlined process they continue to provide to our company. ”
Shane Merlino, Managing Director
R W Palmer Electrical Service Pty Ltd
“ Eminence Insurance is a professional organisation that provides excellent service and competitive pricing every year. I have been in business for over 30 years and to pick up the phone and text or call any time for advice is a rarity. I would not use anyone else! ”
National Team Cleaning Services
Proudly based in Sydney, our team look forward to assisting you with your needs.